Hi,

I'm getting the following when I try to startx from another user besides root:

Fatal server error: Cannot move old logfile /var/log/XFree86.0.log.old

I searched the mailing lists, but aside from a couple of references, I didn't
find any solutions. Any help would be appreciated.

Beech
Beech Rintoul - System Administrator - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | NorthWind Communications
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9th Avenue Ste.310
/ \