Stanley Wright wrote:

Hello Henrik,
Thanks.
The mouse now works. I needed to choose the "Microsoft" protocol and choose /dev/cuaa0 and disable the mouse daemon in the console.
Now that I've fixed the mouse the only other problem is the internet. My external modem connects fine but when connected I cant load any web pages. It says error loading xyz.com (example) and even if i try accessing an Ip address i get the same error. Any ideas?
If u ever visit the Caribbean remember that I owe u a favour.
Stan.

You're very welcome.

What is the output of ifconfig, and what does your ppp.conf look like? Been a while since I used dialup ( ;-) ), but the way I remember it that whole setup leaves plenty of room for misconfiguration.

-Henrik W Lund