  From: James W. Thompson, II
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 7:53 PM
  Subject: Making the World Remotely

  I am tracking RELENG_4_9 for a dedicated server and unfortunately have
  no way of accessing the system in single user mode. I have managed to
  get a custom kernel running but was wondering if there is any safe way
  to make world and install world remotely without having to arrange for
  a tech to do it for me at $100/hr. I was just wondering since the
  handbook only mentions doing install world from single user mode.

  Thanks!

  --
  James W. Thompson, II (New Orleans, LA)