Here are a couple of books I have read and would suggest. They are not free
but they are worth it...

Routing TCP/IP Volume I (CCIE Professional Development)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1578700418/qid=1089749604/sr=1
-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-0916091-2402328?v=glance&s=books

Routing TCP/IP Volume II (CCIE Professional Development)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1578700892/qid=1089749604/sr=1
-3/ref=sr_1_3/104-0916091-2402328?v=glance&s=books

Thomas G. Knight
ADP - Data Center Team
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(801) 956-7449

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions,
including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.

    -- Doug Larson