hello
I would like to setup my freebsd 5.2-CURRENT box as a VPN server for windows 2k/xp
clients, and enable them to use internet (PPPoE ADSL) connection. the clients are on
various subnets connected to my box via LAN.
I consider using pptop port for setting up VPN server, but if you have some other
idea, please tell me...all I need is it to support win clients (and authentication
usrname/pass) and I want the users to be able to access internet..that's all...
the simpler the merrier :)

thank you!!

regards,marin