Sir:

1. FreeBSD is NOT linux. Had you taken any time to read the FAQ and peruse the website at freebsd.org you would know this;

2. I've yet to read anyone in-the-know suggest that Freebsd is an appropriate desktop replacement OS for (typically) non tech-savvy Windows users. Internet servers are another matter altogether and I know in my mind from working with both Windows and *BSD in various capacities that the latter family beats the former in terms of reliability, perfomance and security hands down;

3. You seem to be confused regarding the roles played by an operating system and user applications. As such, your questions are largely tangential to the purpose and functionality of this mailing list. However, there are folks here much kinder and more patient than myself who will probably point you in the right direction, regardless of your troll-like demeanor.

Just my personal opinion as a happy FBSD user and (of course) in no way reflective of the position of anyone but myself.

Have a great day!

EB