On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Jonathan Chen wrote:

On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 07:20:24AM -0400, Paul R Culmo wrote:
Greetings,

[...]
I've searched high and low and found some really good docs, on how to do
it to get it working.  Yes I've compiled and installed the port, that's
not a problem.  Integrating into Sendmail is the problem,  but from pine
if I

 | /usr/local/bin/procmail it will work.

Has anyone had any trouble with procmail on FBSD 5.2.1 or any version of
FBSD ?

You need to create a "~/.forward" file with the following contents:

"|/usr/local/bin/procmail"

That's not needed when sendmail uses procmail directly. My 4.10 system just has FEATURE(local_procmail) in /etc/mail/hostname.mc.