On Aug 2, 2004, at 2:03 PM, Bill Moran wrote:

There are a few SATA controllers listed as supported in 4.10, but I'm not
seeing anything from 3ware. If you saw a recent post, you know that I've
inheritied some hardware, and I'm just trying to make sure that FreeBSD
is going to run prior to blowing away the Linux install.

The simple thing to do is boot a FreeBSD install CD and check what it sees. Likely to tell you more than you currently know about what the hardware really is.

If sysinstall sees your SATA drives and is willing to install on them then its likely you are in business. Then the issue would be managing the RAID hardware.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, [EMAIL PROTECTED]