There are a few SATA controllers listed as supported in 4.10, but I'm not
seeing anything from 3ware.  If you saw a recent post, you know that I've
inheritied some hardware, and I'm just trying to make sure that FreeBSD
is going to run prior to blowing away the Linux install.

Anyone running any 3ware SATA RAID controllers on 4.10?  Do they work?
I'm having a hell of a time finding out what model # these are!  But I
know they're 64-bit PCI plugged into a 32-bit PCI mobo. ;)

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies