I have another suggestion. I've seen lots of Mac emulators in the ports.
Why not use one of these, and run the original program?
AFAIK Mac emulation is not even half as painful as Winblows emulation.

Daniela

Not a bad idea. I've looked into Basilisk before, but it requires Mac ROM dumps, which I don't have. I also no longer own a Macintosh computer, so I don't think I could even run a Mac emulator legally. vMac and friends are too limited to be useful -- they only handle Mac Classics and Mac OS previous to OS 8 -- and they also require Mac ROMs. Which, again, I don't have. :-(

--Damon