On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Warren Block wrote:

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Nick Rogness wrote:

I am looking for an Outbound SMTP filtering solution to prevent SPAM and Virii from being sent through our SMTP relay machine (FreeBSD running sendmail).

A plugin module for sendmail or maybe some external appliance? Just outbound SMTP traffic only. Any suggestions?

greylist-milter and clamav-milter are doing well for me. They both scan outbound mail, although I'm not sure if it's possible to set clamav-milter to scan only outbound mail.

I guess I'm looking for more of a commercial solution. That is, I don't want to have to perform a lot of administration of adding filters and virus signatures constantly.

        Maybe I need to look more at a commerical appliance?  Anyone have
        any recommendations?  I just want a Outbound solution!

Nick Rogness <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - How many people here have telekenetic powers? Raise my hand. -Emo Philips