On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Nick Rogness wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Warren Block wrote:

greylist-milter and clamav-milter are doing well for me. They both scan outbound mail, although I'm not sure if it's possible to set clamav-milter to scan only outbound mail.

I guess I'm looking for more of a commercial solution. That is, I don't want to have to perform a lot of administration of adding filters and virus signatures constantly.

milter-greylist (I always get that backwards) handles itself--it's a very effective anti-spam measure with about zero maintenance. See

http://projects.puremagic.com/greylisting

clamav-milter includes freshclam, a daemon which automatically updates virus signatures. The most maintenance I've done is to portupgrade them when new versions come out.