Made a big mistake today. I was reading in a book that I needed to install cvsup for doing updates. Good. So, I started installing it. Meanwhile I began perusing the FreeBSD website information about cvsup and there I read, if you not using a gui, then don't install cvsup, but cvsup-without-gui. So, is there a way to back out the cvsup which I did do as it apparently has installed a lot of stuff I don't need on this server.
Or do I have to just uninstall all those packages individually? Is there a way then to identify which packages were installed by installing cvsup?

Curtis