On Aug 18, 2004, at 4:37 PM, Grant Cooper wrote:
I am sure it is my ISP removing me from the routing table somehow or my DHCP client is not refreshing but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any ideas what I should do?

You should be sure of what you're sure of. :-)

You haven't said anything about what your network connectivity looks like, such as whether you have static IPs. Without more information, I would suggest talking to your ISP and have them look into the problem: after all, you are paying for their connectivity and tech support, right?

--
-Chuck