Well - this is my 5th day using 5.3-Beta1 (sup'ing from 5.2.1-p9) I removed the debuging code in the kernel - runs well for a Beta.
Since I use KDE, I did notice that Kgpg (whatever it is) is non functional. S'ok tho - I dont use Kmail so to me that's not an issue.
Everything from an day-to-day basis runs. Nothing seems to have been broken that I found.
This is my production PC at home, so it's being used constantly.
I'm unsure where to post this, so I sent to Questions and Current.
-- Best regards, Chris
Unless the results are known in advance, funding agencies will reject the proposal. _______________________________________________ [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"