On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have the exact same mouse working on 5.2.1 - Here is the section from XF86Config
Section "InputDevice"
Identifier "Mouse0"
Driver "mouse"
Option "Protocol" "auto"
Option "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
Option "ZaxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

I need this mouse to work in the console (mode); Tackling one thing at a time, XFree86 is next.

In /etc/rc.conf I have the line
moused_enable="YES"
I am using the adapter that came with the mouse and it is plugged into the PS2 port.

Same here.

I find that the mouse is responsive and I really like the feel. Now if only MS could do something with software..... Good Luck
Robert

Thanks, I'll need it. When I used to run FreeBSD 4.6.2, my Canon CanoScan scanner was not supported. Now I hear that it is under 5.2 but my M$ft cordless optical mouse is not (out of the box and into USB that is...)

Ppplllplplppplplppppp!

--
Peter Leftwich
President & Founder, Video2Video Services