Thanks - I misread that part of the port as saying that *it* was modifying my libmap.conf file.

_jason

Bryan Liesner wrote:
On Sun, 5 Sep 2004, Jason Dusek wrote:

Yesterday, I built the linuxpluginwrapper without error. However, Mozilla seems to have trouble loading the plugins:

 LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
 /usr/local/lib/linux-flashplugin6/libflashplayer.so
 [Shared object "libpthread.so.0" not found,
 required by "libflashplayer.so"]
 LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
 /usr/local/Acrobat5/Browsers/intellinux/nppdf.so
 [Shared object "libc.so.6" not found, required by "nppdf.so"]

But the libraries seem to be on my system, in /usr/compat/linux:

 > locate libpthread.so.0 && locate libc.so.6
 /usr/compat/linux/lib/libpthread.so.0
 /usr/compat/linux/lib/libc.so.6

Did you modify /etc/libmap.conf as described by the port installation?