Subhro wrote:
I beg to differ Chris. Indeed all of us push people to the handbook.
But I feel tht its entirely OK if someone had made something
alternative and wants people to read it. But it would have been nicer
if Dariush said something like:

The official handbook is:

http://www.freebsd.org/handbook

You can also look up something I found at

His own link here

Regards
S.