Hello everyone... I have a problem getting support for mysql within php. I am running freebsd 5.2.1 and php 4.3.8. When I tried to run a php script that uses a mysql db connection, I got this error
*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() in

I did a phpinfo() and noticed i didn't see any mysql or postgresql support in it. I then tried to install php4-mysql module from the freebsd ports and still no luck. I also tried reinstalling both and I still end up in the same situation. I did a google search for how to load a mysql module but I keep getting articles about how to load it with apache. What should I do?