I have purchased a few APC Ups's from a vendor on Ebay.  Wonderful to
work with.  a few weeks ago the UPS I purchased about 1 and a half
years ago had a electrical problem and the ups failed.  He sent me
another unit and it arrived in just a few days.  I Paid $179 for a APC
Smart 1400 RM UPS.  I currently have 3 servers attached to it with my
various other routers and it will run for about 20 or 30 minutes.
With only 1 server it will run for almost 90 minutes or so.   He sends
out NEW batteries with the unit's...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZupspowerQQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

already i see he has a few Net UPS 650's for $79 or a Smart UPS 700 for $100