Jerry Hoover wrote:
I downloaded all 4 iso's and I have used Nero 5.5.9.9 to burn them to CD
EXCEPT "5.3-RELEASE-i386-disc2.iso" The checksums all worked out.
5.3-RELEASE-i386-disc2.iso continues to lock up Nero, the others didn't.
Any ideas? BTW: I have downloaded that 1 file twice from 2 differant sites,
Same results. Just that 1 file HELP!
And what is the differance between bootonly.iso and miniinst.iso?
I have never had FreeBSD/Unix/Linux before, I am just trying to learn.
Thanks. Jerry Hoover

IIRC when I burnt dics2 it did appear to lock Nero for about 15-20 minutes while it built the table of contents or similar.

dics2 contains a live filesystem including the ports tree, there are 10's of thousands of files.

Rowdy