Hello All!

Well, I was finally able to get Xorg up and running at full screen
however, I seem to have this peculiar problem. While I can move my mouse
around in the window, I cannot use any of the mouse buttons. Now, I have
not set up a Window Manager yet (will be setting up KDE as soon as I can
get things straightened out) but I thought I'd at least get a
right-click context menu in Xorg.  Would this be correct? And if so, how
would I go about troubleshooting this?  I have no way to remotely
connect to the computer so any suggestions involving that probably won't
help.

Anyway, after the success I've had with answers from the group so far, I
expect it won't take long to lick this problem as well...

Thanks in advance for the help,
Jon Bomgardner

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained
herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure,
copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all
copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein,
from your system.