Dominique Goncalves schrieb:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:33:02 +0100, Lukasz Bigo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:19:24 +0800
"Spades" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You could try /usr/ports/sysutils/healthd. I can also send You a small
PHP script which grabs some ACPI values using sysctl to draw a
thermomether (Apache+PHP+GD required), so You could check the CPU
temperature with Your browser. :)

I'm interrested by your script :-)

Cheers
--
dom

Hello.
I have an ASUS CUR-DLS mainboard, BIOS 1012_007 beta and FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE, SMP disabled, ACPI enabled.
I think your script utilize hw.acpi.thermalxxx (thermal zone). But I can't find this on my computer 'grep' ing throught sysctl-output. Can anyone help?