Srot BULL wrote:
[ ... ]
By the way, since this is my first try in Internet Connection
Sharing...I am not that sure with my cable connections...
My internal LAN Card "bge0" is connected to my ADSL Modem while my other
externel USB LAN Card "aue0" is connected to my switching hub...and the
other PC that I have is also connected to the hub...Is this O.K.?

Your aDSL provider may not be giving you direct IP connectivity, but instead require you to configure PPPoE access via a username/password.

--
-Chuck