gabriel wrote:

I call this e-mail "Network Printing" because that, along with many
other strings I've been googling for the past two days. This is the
situation, I've got an HP PSC2510 and I've gotten everything working
(copier, fax, scanner) except for the printing. I've got this printer
connected to my network switch via it's NIC and it's pulling an IP
address, I did a brief nmap to see where it listens and here is the
output:

-- Interesting ports on hpprinter (10.0.0.19):
9100/tcp open jetdirect

try the jetdirect, got that working fine here with a HP Laserjet 5M and cups (make cupsd run properly and try the setup in localhost:631)