if the clients visit http serve via internet at the first time after a
long time(eg. one day),my box will delays for about serveral minutes,and
then it works very well.

You do not mention much about the server. Is it shared with other services? Is that the first person to hit the server in a day, or is that just the first time this person has hit the server in a day?

If it is a shared system and that server is rarely hit, maybe the
httpd processes are all getting swapped out. You might set
up a cron job to request the home page once an hour just to
make sure it is in memory when the next person calls.

Or maybe it is a DNS problem. Are you hosting your own DNS
records? After a day they may be out of date and if your DNS
server is slow it could delay the system. You might test by
having the person request the page by ip address instead
(assuming it is not a shared server using virtual hosting).

So... I think more information is needed.