On Feb 4 at 23:43, Mike Hauber opined:

> On Friday 04 February 2005 10:39 pm, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
>> Ted Mittelstaedt writes:
>>
>> TM> If you post on a public forum, by implication you are giving that
>> TM> forum permission to publish your copyrighted material.
>>

>> The only way to get around this is to require agreement to
>> licensing of posts as a condition of joining the forum.
>
> Fact is, the cats out of the bag, and I have yet to meet a cat
> that likes bags.  :)

As a gigantic non-sequitur (but then again this entire thread is an
ongoing non-sequitur) my cats like bags. Hell they almost *ask* me to go
shopping and bring home bags. Bags occupy them for the balance of the
day when I do a humongous weekly groceries run.

Just at a guess, I'd say you don't have cats. They *love* bags.