It seems that FreeBSD 5.3 now has support in the kernel for the
synaptics touchpad that my laptop has.  Right now it's just running as a
normal mouse, it looks like the support is disabled by default.  In
isa/psm.c, I can see the synaptics support in there, but it's disabled
unless hw.psm.synaptics_support is set to 1.  My question is how do I
set it to one?  It's setup as a TUNABLE_INT, but there is no sysctl for
it.  Does it only appear on boot?

--
I sense much NT in you.
NT leads to Bluescreen.

Fingerprint: CEE1 AAE2 F66C 59B5 34CA  C415 6D35 E847 0118 A3D2