At 5:00 PM +0000 3/24/05, Osmany Guirola Cruz wrote:
Hi people

I am learning in the use of cvs for sync my src and ports i use
this command line and works perfectly

#cvs -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/ncvs co src

but this line update my source tree with the current version 6.0.
But i don't want this version so then i do this

#cvs -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/ncvs co -rRELENG_5 src

and get this error
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot write /home/ncvs/CVSROOT/val-tags: Permission denied

What can i do?

I do not know for sure, but try:

#cvs -R -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/ncvs co -rRELENG_5 src

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]