Hi,

Just to let you know what's going on with the issue.

I tried kern.hz=100 on GENERIC 7.1, but the soekris started rebooting with ethernet only traffic.
I made a custom kernel with RELENG_7 from 13.Feb and:
options         CPU_SOEKRIS
options         CPU_GEODE

The soekris is quite stable now and I'm unable to freeze it so far :)