On Fri, 19 Feb 2010, Kostik Belousov wrote:

I do not introduce new module, I added symbols from nfs_common to
nfscommon, indending to remove sys/modules/nfs_common from src, since it
is not attached to the build even without the patch. It seems that there
is no name conflicts between newnfs symbols from this combined module
and old nfs server and client.

I did not checked possible name conflicts between this nfscommon
and fs/nfs*, that is what I mean by "not looked into ...".

Okay, I see that now. (I'm a bit slow:-) I don't think there will
be any name conflicts in nfscommon, since you can build a kernel
with both NFSSERVER and NFSD and they would show up multiply
defined otherwise.

I think that sys/nfsclient also has to be changed to use nfscommon
and checked?

rick