On Wed, 3 Mar 2010, Daniel Braniss wrote:

disabling the krpc reply cache does it, no visible damage. Somehow
this reminds me of my old 1970 beetle, parts would fall off but it would
continue working :-)
where to go from here?

Ok, so it sounds like the leak is in the krpc reply cache code, if I
understand this? (ie. you are running the regular server with the reply
cache disabled and the UDP client mounts aren't causing the leak.)

Good work on tracking this down!

I guess the next step is to look through the code for the leak. I'll
do that someday, but if anyone else is inspired to do so, they are
more than welcome.:-)

Thanks for working through this, rick