On 01/-10/-28163 20:59, Matthias Andree wrote:
Am 01.09.2010 18:33, schrieb Jan Henrik Sylvester:
I have got problems with GSSAPI authentication to OpenLDAP:
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Other (e.g., implementation specific)
error (80)
          additional info: SASL(-1): generic failure: GSSAPI Error:  No
credentials were supplied, or the credentials were unavailable or
inaccessible. (unknown mech-code 0 for mech unknown)

Did you run kinit to obtain tickets?  You didn't mention that.

Yes, I did, and klist shows the tgt and the ldap ticket -- the latter only after the call. You do get a "Local error" and not "Other" if you have no ticket. (And the ldap ticket is in /etc/krb5.keytab on the ldap server and owner by ldap.)

Thanks,
Jan Henrik