On 09/02/2010 14:30, Reko Turja wrote:
From: "Jan Henrik Sylvester" <m...@janh.de>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 7:33 PM
To: "stable-list freebsd" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject: GSSAPI (for OpenLDAP) on FreeBSD 8?

Does anyone have OpenLDAP+GSSAPI running on FreeBSD 8? With the
libgssapi patch? With the heimdal-1.2 port?

I got running and fully functional Heimdal/GSSAPI setup with Benjamins
patch from http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=147454&cat=kern,
although I didn't test it with LDAP.

Still my question, do I only have to patch the ldap server or the client doing gssapi ldap queries -- or even the kerberos server?

Would a heimdal port be an alternative? Would that only have to be running on the ldap server or the client, too?

Sorry, my understanding of gssapi is limited.

Thanks,
Jan Henrik