Aryeh Friedman writes:

> I just installed 11-STABLE on a brand new system and can't find a valid
> /boot in which to do "make installkernel" to.  I am used to how to do make
> world on UFS.   How do I do it on root-on-ZFS?

Last I checked, the automated installer created a separate pool called
"bootpool," with a symlink from /boot to /bootpool. Check to see
"bootpool" exists; if so, it's not mounted, which is another problem
that needs addressing. If it doesn't exist, then something has changed
and I have no idea what to do.

::  Brandon J. Wandersee
::  'The best design is as little design as possible.'