Totally agree and since even though I had followed the instructions prior to
that step, it had also fried my mate installation and GUI so ... I could not
access control center or anything since it was gone ... I almost wiped and
reverted back to 10.1 misinterpreting the outcome first ... once I ran that
command, I reinstalled everything again and it fixed the mate package and
machine was back to normal ...

Thanks again rocking now

Sincerely,

Coach Haack

DP Coordinator, Mandela International Magnet School
Board of Directors, First Serve NM
President, NMCTM

www.jonathanhaack.com

"It is better to have tried and failed than to have succeeded at doing
nothing."

Confidentiality Notice:  This email, including all attachments is for the sole
use of the intended recipient or recipients and may contain confidential
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution, is
prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of
Public Records Act.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and destroy all copies of this message.