Hi,

any chance we will get the "include" directive for ctl.conf ? Because, for instance, I'm using bunch of custom APIs on top of iSCSI/zfs and the inability to split the ctl.conf to a set of different one-for-a-target config files complicates lot of things. I understand clearly that this is only my problem, bit I'm writing this in case of someone's needs this too, so may be I'm not alone asking for ctl.conf includes. I am aware that ctladm allows many thing, including creating and deleting targets on the fly, but the problem is in saving this configuration in the consistent state.

Thanks.

Eugene.