Hello,

On 05.04.2018 20:00, Warner Losh wrote:

    I'm also having a couple of iSCSI issues that I'm dealing through
    bounty with, so may be this is related somehow. Or may be not. Due
    to some issues in iSCSI stack my system sometimes reboots, and
    then these "waves" are stopped for some time.

    So, my question is - can I fine-tune TRIM operations ? So they
    don't consume the whole disk at 100%. I see several sysctl oids,
    but they aren't well-documented.

You might be able to set the delete method.

Set it to what ? It's not like I'm seeing FreeBSD for the first time, but from what I see in sysctl - all of those "sysctl -a | grep trim" oids are numeric.

    P.S. This is 11.x, disks are Toshibas, and they are attached via
    LSI HBA.

Which LSI HBA?

A SAS9300-4i4e one.

Eugene.