Sorry Dmitry, you'll get this again since I forgot to reply to the list the first time.

Quoting Dmitry Morozovsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Kris Kennaway wrote:

KK> What people are seeing now must be some other problem that I wan't
KK> able to reproduce.
KK>
KK> Once I hear back from someone who can reproduce it with debugging
KK> enabled (I'm also trying) we can try to fix it.

Please try to simulate user who is over soft quota and is out of grace period.
I'm trying to do so as well, but currently quite busy with other tasks :(

Hmm, this may very well be the key because I have about 3 users that are now over soft block quota and are out of grace time. I would also wager that at least a couple of users exceed soft quota and possibly even hit the hard quota on a daily basis for short enough periods of time that I don't notice. That may also explain why with no system changes over the past 20+ days that I suddenly had problems this last weekend, since quota changes constantly.