Johan Ström wrote:
I create regular tarball (gziped maybee) with some files i want to backup, Then i encrypt this file with ie gpg. Then i send of this file using some unspecified network protocol to the storage server.
Encrypted all the way, from my end to the remote disk..
The downside is that it is a static file.. not a "dynamic filesystem", nothing I can mount and have easy access to individual files from. *Thats* what I'm looking for.

I wonder if there are any FUSE filesystems that would allow this.

--
Tuomo

... Don't believe everything you hear or anything you say