On 11/06/2010 10:26, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
On Saturday 06 November 2010 17:00:46 Michael Martin wrote:
On 11/06/2010 03:31, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
Hi,

Can you revert the last patch I sent an apply the attached one?

Then repeat the testing like last time.

--HPS
Here are the results:
http://appliedtechnicalknowledge.com/freebsd/usb_30_hub_patch/

I used one drive/port for the testing.  da0 not recognized on first
boot, but came up after an unplug cable/plug cable.
Hi,

I will have a closer look into this tomorrow. Does your device work when first
recognized? What read/write speeds do you get?

--HPS
The device doesn't work when I try to import the zfs pool on the drive. The drive shows up in camcontrol ok. I initially exported the zfs file system to avoid attempts to mount it on boot. Once da0 is recognized by the kernel and camcontrol devlist shows it, I try a zpool import on the file system. The zpool import command hangs--sometimes the entire computer locks up, and I hard reboot the computer. I captured the usb logs during the zpool import for you there which captures some zfs i/o errors.

mm