I have a Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 which is detected by snd_uaudio just fine
(and webcamd, too!).
The issue, though, is that I cannot manage the recording volume.  I really only
care about
muting/unmuting, but mixer doesn't think there are any recording devices on
this device:

+% mixer -f /dev/mixer9
Mixer vol      is currently set to  75:75
Mixer pcm      is currently set to  75:75
Mixer mic      is currently set to   0:0

I can change all the volumes to 0, and I can still record.  'mixer +rec'
doesn't work for any of the
three devices on this mixer:

mixer: unknown recording device: mic

Any clue what I can do to make snd_uaudio know that this is a recording device?

Richard Kolkovich
PGP Key: 0x9E54EF59 (http://pgp.mit.edu)