On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 12:53:28PM -0600, Richard Kolkovich wrote:
> I have a Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 which is detected by snd_uaudio just fine
> (and webcamd, too!).
> The issue, though, is that I cannot manage the recording volume.  I really
> only care about
> muting/unmuting, but mixer doesn't think there are any recording devices on
> this device:

Looking into this again, it appears that the mixer *does* control the volume as
expected - but 0 is
not muted. If I set the mic volume to levels > 0, it is noticably louder. I
cannot, of course, set
it to a negative number. :)

Has anyone seen this sort of behavior on other audio devices (USB or not...)?
Any ideas how to
resolve it?

Cheers,

--