8.2-STABLE. I'm willing to run whatever.

I suspect the problem I'm having is the same as this:

I can manually kick it out of the wedged state by sending a RESET_TT
transaction to the hub with usbconfig -d ugen1.3 do_request 0x23 0x09 0x0000
0x0001 0

I'm working on adding code to do this. My current hack is to do it from
uhub_explore. When my driver tries to do a clear-stall and gets a timeout
error from the clear-stall, it sets a flag on the parent_hs_hub to request a
RESET_TT. uhub_explore notices the flag and does it.

Possibly I could also add it to usb_do_clear_stall_callback, but I don't
think I can call usb_do_request from inside a callback.

Any suggestions?

Trevor Blackwell    tre...@anybots.com    650 776 7870