Did you kldload usb_quirk ?

After reading through /usr/src/sys/conf/files, it seems to me that usb_quirk.c is always included in the kernel when usb is enabled, both on 9-STABLE and 10-CURRENT. The "device usb_quirk" that the man page refers to does not seem to be a valid kernel configuration option.

So, it appears that USB quirks are enabled, I did turn on UQ_MSC_NO_SYNC_CACHE and yet, get only one lun. What else can I try? I just double-checked using my 8-STABLE installation: there, the same Garmin gadget shows up as two luns and two umass devices.

- Bartosz