The following reply was made to PR usb/179342; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Mike C." <miguelmcl...@gmail.com>
To: bug-follo...@freebsd.org, miguelmcl...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: usb/179342: Freebsd 10.0-current USB 3.0 not working
(xhci_do_comand:
 Command timeout!)
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 00:57:04 +0000

 --------------030903080109090901000503

 Hi,

 I was looking into the status of this and noticed that there's was
 something wrong with followups...

 I remember replying to this confirming that patch "xhci_timer.diff
 <http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=179342&getpatch=1>" fixed my
 problem and indeed I have that mail in my sent items...

 Anyway, I was testing with the most recent revision, and if I do that
 the problem returns...

 So just to make sure in my case the first proposed patch fixed the
 issue, while the other changes bring back the problem...

 Just wanted to clarify!

 Thanks,

 Mike

 --------------030903080109090901000503

   <head>

   </head>
     Hi,<br>
     I was looking into the status of this and noticed that there's was
     something wrong with followups... <br>
     I remember replying to this confirming that patch "<a

href="http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=179342&amp;getpatch=1";>xhci_timer.diff</a>"
     fixed my problem and indeed I have that mail in my sent items...<br>
     Anyway, I was testing with the most recent revision, and if I do
     that the problem returns...<br>
     So just to make sure in my case the first proposed patch fixed the
     issue, while the other changes bring back the problem... <br>
     Just wanted to clarify!<br>
     Thanks,<br>
     Mike<br>