On 08/12/13 15:47, Antonis Anastasiadis wrote:
2013/8/12 Hans Petter Selasky <h...@bitfrost.no>:
Do you have an exact SVN revision where it works and where it doesn't work?

Unfortunately not. 9.1-RELEASE worked fine though. I could try older
kernels, but like I mentioned before, this device is attached only for
troubleshooting purposes when I bug the technical support team, and
then for limited periods only. So I guess it will take some time.

Let me know if I can do anything else to help.

Hi,

Have you tried connecting this device through an external HUB? There has been some changes in the USB area since 9.1-RELEASE. Do other USB devices connected to this computer behave the same? Also, did the 9.1 image you used have XHCI enabled?

I'll dig a bit and see. Usually you would have to bisect the version history to figure out what broke it.

--HPS