I just found a used Reiner SCT RFID
(http://www.reiner-sct.com/produkte/chipkartenleser/cyberJack_RFID_standard.html)
 and bought it, hoping I could get it to work in FreeBSD.

When connecting I found this in the log:

Feb 17 16:44:10 marcopolo kernel: ugen5.2: <REINER SCT> at usbus5
Feb 17 16:44:10 marcopolo devd: Executing 'logger Unknown USB device:
vendor 0x0c4b product 0x0500 bus uhub4'
Feb 17 16:44:10 marcopolo mathiasp: Unknown USB device: vendor 0x0c4b
product 0x0500 bus uhub4

This 0x0c4b/0x0500 is actually the reiner sct, so why is this "unknown
USB device" shown? usbconfig shows it just fine:

marcopolo# usbconfig -d 5.2
ugen5.2: <cyberJack RFID standard REINER SCT> at usbus5, cfg=0 md=HOST
spd=FULL (12Mbps) pwr=ON (192mA)

Also, has anyone tried to get this up and running on FreeBSD? pcscd with
libccid does not find it, and googling I only find information about
Reiner's proprietary linux driver...

Thanks, Mathias