I tried now for hours but no luck with this.. I have a special usb device
to which I connect with libusb. Everything works find as root but I can
seem to be able to access with normal user no matter how I configure devfs.

I changed both conf and rules and even set myself as owner and group and
777 permission to /dev/ugen* /dev/usb and /dev/usb/* but no luck...

I can connect to the device and claim interface but then it fails at the
first libusb_control_transfer with error -4

I have done this before without problems. I am running the newest
11-CURRENT snapshot so could there be any bug that causes this or has
anything changed in configurations?

Grateful for any advice...
Johannes Lundberg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information in this email is confidential
and intended solely for the addressee.
Disclosure, copying, distribution or any other action of use of this
email by person other than intended recipient, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in
error, please destroy the original message.