On 07/20/15 11:29, Tom Lislegaard wrote:
On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Hans Petter Selasky <h...@selasky.org> wrote:
Hi,

On 07/20/15 01:41, Tom Lislegaard wrote:

Is this a current model?
I may look at an alternative to the C525, but unfortunately the E3500
is truly a piece of crap and inadequate for my intended use. My
requirement is reasonable quality stills, streaming video is not
important.

Do you have an USB analyzer which can record the USB traffic? Else if it is
important to you, maybe you can ship me such a webcam and I can analyze it
for you?

--HPS

I have no analyzer - and nowhere near the knowledge to use one :-)

If you PM me your address I'll take you up on the offer to check it out.

thanks
-tom

Hi,

Can you try this: